Sunday, February 14, 2016

Fun Stampers Journey Blog Hop Always and Forever

"Welcome to the first ever Journey Blog Hop!  I'm so happy you're hoppin' along!  If you arrived here from Kerry's Blog, you're on the right track.  If not, that's ok too!  Just continue the hop and you'll come full circle!"  


"Thanks for hopping to my blog.  Please head over to Janice's Blog blog to see what she has to share.


If you get lost, the blogroll can be found here:  Susan's BlogI

In today's post I am sharing a vintage style card.  I have always loved to add distressing to cards, so when I saw the new Love Buds embellishments, I know exactly what I wanted to create with them!


I just love the Vintage Paris paper pack, so I don't know why I haven't used it more...and is pares so well with the Doily die!  Check out the Rhinestone button, be still my heart!!!  And the crochet flower.... what's not to love?!!!!




I think I might save this card for my 20th wedding aniversary this summer!!!




Hope everyone has a Amazing weekend and is blessed with love and joy!
~Cindy~
 
Vintage Paris Paper Pack
Doily Die     DI-0105
Rectangle Die     DI-0041
Branch Out     SS-0140
Vintage Lace
Bubblegum Thread
Vintage Buttons
Media Flowers
Love Buds
 



47 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty shabby card. Love the rosy elements and the blingy button. The collage effect works so perfectly with the lace and the rolled roses. Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I like your idea of using it for your anniversary :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! Shhhhhh don't tell my husband! You

      Delete
    2. nah, won't squeal ... oh, and i had to go back and take a closer look -- at first i thought that you had used a real crocheted doily -- it is a die cut one and i WANT, no NEED, that die now!

      Delete
    3. I use that die so much I need 2 of them so I can make 2 at a time!!!!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Reminds me of an old fashioned Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny! I'm not a real girly girl, but I enjoy using lace and pretty things on my papercrafts!

      Delete
  6. As always Cindy, your card is over the top! Love the vintage look, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet!!! Thank you and I hope you are having an Amazing day!

      Delete
  7. Just gorgeous, Cindy!!! I haven't done a vintage style card in so long! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been awhile for me also, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed them!

      Delete
  8. Omyword-- I am in love with everything about your card So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a BIG Fan of Vintage and Shabby Chic, and you did it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great Vintage card! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful. I adore the vintage/shabby looking cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Becky, I had so much fun with this one, something tells me you might be seeing more of them!

      Delete
  12. Wow! Your card is gorgeous! Very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol! Sometimes I surprise myself with how romantic things turn out!!! This was one of those pleasant surprises!

      Delete
  13. Cindy all of the layers and the bling, the card i sjust beautiful

    ReplyDelete