Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Valentine Treats

Every year I look for cute ways to give small gifts at Valentine Day.  This year I will be giving theses special treats to friends and family!


 

Fun Stampers Journey has hit it out of the park again with these precious Love Treat Tags from the Spring Mini Catalog.  They are so easy to cut out using the Bread Tag die.


 

I dressed up a simple bag of M&M candy by wrapping it with a Bubble Gum pink Cupcake Liner trimmed with Journey Sparkle cuts.  Then I tied a bow using Bubble Gum pink satin ribbon and topped it off with a Sparkle Love Element.



Super fast and easy but looks like you are a professional party planner!  All of the items used are available at Fun Stampers Journey

Have a wonderful day!
~Cindy~
 
These ready to give Valentine Treats are available in my shop, CindyCreativeJourney


No comments:

Post a Comment