Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Cupcake Joy

Today I put another twist on Yummy &Delicious cupcake stamp set.


I combined it with the Snapshot Frames die set to create a Christmas card.  I like to get a lot of bang for my buck when I buy stamps, so if I can uses a stamp that screams birthday for other uses, I go for it!



I plan on using this stamp set for all the holidays thru out the year.  I challenge you to pull out your Yummy and Delicious set and show me some holiday creations!  Leave you pictures in a comment, or post them to my Cindy's Creative Journey Facebook page ! 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~
 
Fun Stampers Journey Products Used:
 
Yummy & Delicious SS-0156
Yummy Cupcake DI-0053
Snapshot Frames DI-0045
Limeade Splash CS
Raspberry Berry CS
Lemongrass Sparkle Elements
 


No comments:

Post a Comment