Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Happy "Bird" day

You have to love these cute birds from the  Fun Stampers Journey set call "Chic Magnet" SS-00175.  They give me the warm and fuzzies every time I look at them.
I had the" Striped Love" SS-0181 stamp out and decided to ink it up with Summer Days ink.  Talk about a bright and cheery color!  That made me think of birthdays, which made me think of birds... so ta-da..... that is how this card came to be.  I also needed to try out FSJ's new coloring system of using re-inkers and our special Fusion Blender solution.
I used Sweet Pear , Cool Pool, and Tangerine fusion to color the birds.  I am still learning this technique, so be easy on my coloring!  The cute little hats are from FSJ "Party Time" SS-0175 set.  I see them popping up on more birthday cards....
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
~Cindy~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! These birdies are certainly very cute and so great for a birthday card with their party hats on! Thank you so much for joining in my Color Inspiration challenge this week.

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! I know you're busy, but I wanted to let you know that you won my challenge last week with these cute little guys. Stop by the blog, and then email me regarding your prize.

    Thanks!
    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete