Monday, October 1, 2018

Hello October! Block Party and some Exciting News!

Hello October! 
October means pumpkin patches and trick or treaters!

 
It also means a new Special!!! October's Special is pretty darn exciting, 20% off all acrylic blocks!!!!

 
That means you can go ahead and get that Giant, J size block, you know the one that fits all of the background stamps?!  Here is a link to all of the Block Party Specials.
 
Now, lets get to the Exiting News!
As of November 1, 2018, FSJ will be pairing up with Spellbinders as a online retailer!
 
 
 
 What does that mean for you and me?  It means that You  can still purchase FSJ products, plus you can also purchase Spellbinders products from the same website!!!!  I will have links here on my blog for you to use, or you may email your order to me, paypal the total to me and I can enter the order for you and have it shipped directly to you.  Oh, and there is only a flat shipping rate of $5 on all orders, how cool is that?!

It also means that I will be doing more online classes and videos!  Stay tuned for all of the fun and exciting things to come.
Cindy

 


No comments:

Post a Comment