Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Disney Princess Look a Like embellishments

Howdy!  I am well in to my second cup of coffee, so I am wide eyed and bushy tailed,  ahhhh, who am I kidding, I am slowly waking up and trying to figure out the game plan for today....
 
The past few days I have been in my craft room creating some Disney themed embellishment packs for my friend Christi. Christi lives up in Virginia and vends at a ton of crops around the DC area.  So, if you know Christi, and are attending one of the crops she goes too, head over to her table and check out her embellishments!  Today's share is all about Cinderella!
 
 
Remember the Superhero dolls I was making in the Spring?  Well I turned a few of them into a scrapbook embellishment pack! 

 
I will be sending some to Christi up in Virginia and also listing 1 in my Etsy shop! 
 
Hope you enjoyed today's post, and see you tomorrow,
Cindy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment