Friday, April 27, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey Small Things Mixed Media Tags

Hello Creative Friends.
 
I have been spending over on Facebook doing live videos every Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays at 11 am eastern time. 
 
Today I featured the Small Things Bundle and several mixed media products.
 
 
I wanted to show you how to use retired patterned paper, or patterned paper you really didn't like to create a beautiful mixed media piece.  I started by gluing the paper to a chipboard tag and priming the surface with Journey Gesso

 
On this tag I used several different colors of Silk to include, Cool Pool Silk and Outrageous Pink Silk.  I then stamped the Thread Sketch Background stamp onto it.  The Silver is Foil applied directly to the tag. 

 
On this tag I used different colors of Color Splash to include, Turbo Teal Splash and WaterMelon Fusion Splash.  I also stamped the Thread Sketch Background stamp onto it.  I used the Silver Foil to give my heart die cut some sparkle.
 
Make sure you head over to my Facebook page @ccreativejourney to catch a replay of the process.  If you don't want to get your fingers inky, these tags are also for sale in my Etsy store.
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy 


2 comments: