Monday, March 12, 2018

Mixed Media Cool Pool Tag

Hey Guys!
 
How many of you have tried mixed media?  If you are like me, you love the look, but are intimidated by all of the products you see when you go down the art aisle at your local craft store.   Yesterday I shared a mixed media tag video on my Facebook page, Cindy's Creative Journey
Here's  the actual tag I created.
 
 
To help you start in mixed media, I have created 2 bundles for you to purchase so that you can recreate this tag while watching the video. 
 
Mixed Media Bundle 1 contains a tub of gesso, a tub of modeling paste, the vintage stencil, and a spatula.  The cost is 30.00 plus shipping.
 
 
 
 
Mixed Media Bundle 2 contains a bottle of Cool Pool Splash, a bottle of Shimmer Silver Splash, a bottle of Whip Cream Silk, and a bottle of  Silver Silk.  The cost is 30.00 plus shipping.

 


 
 If you purchase either of these Mixed Media Bundles, I will send you a free kit to create the beautiful tag I created in the video.
 
Thanks for stopping by, and have a creative day,
Cindy
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment