Sunday, June 25, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Flannel Love

Hello Creative Friends,

I am so excited to share my Bundle of the Week for June 25-July 1 2017.  This week's Bundle of the Week is a fun and versatile bundle!  The Bundle includes Flannel Life Stamp SS-0325, Oatmeal Cookie Ink Pad, and the Dauber Dowel Large tool.  When you purchase the Flannel Life Stamp(SS-0325), the Oatmeal Cookie Ink pad and the Dauber Dowel Tool from me, I will send you a kit to create a beautiful vintage style banner!  Don't worry if you already have one of the items in the bundle, you may substitute another item of equal or greater value, ($30 retail total).

 
Don't you just love this banner?!!!  Check out that sheet music- that is vintage sheet music from my stash!!!  and the Licorice Sparkle Tape is to die for!  I will also include the vintage lace and ribbon with each kit.  The lace and ribbon may vary slightly depending on the bundle demand.
 

You will need to provide adhesive, pop dots, glue dots, and white line tape to create your banner once you purchase your bundle and receive your kit.
 

Make sure you hurry over to my website, FunStampersJourney.com/cindybristow to order your bundle now!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment