Thursday, March 9, 2017

Life is Good

Hello Creative Friends

I spent the morning playing with the Ala Mode set and my Journey Color Splash Pencils.  Who could ask for anything more?  I must say, my life is really good!


I'm really digging the Ala Mode set and the good news is that it has gone live and is available to the public.   The other set I used on this card is called Bike Life, and I must say that the sayings in this set are totally awesome.  As you can tell, they not only would work on guy cards, but can work on any card.


Here's a short video of how I created this card.


I hope you enjoyed that short video.  As always, if you would like to purchase any of the items I used in the video, I have listed them below.

Ala Mode Stamp set SS-0384, Bike Life Stamp set SS-0361, Journey Color Splash Pencils, Journey Blending Brush,  Tag Set Steel Rule Die, Corrugated Stock specialty paper, Black Licorice Sparkle Ribbon, Journey Twine Candy Apple, Cranberry Bliss Silk,  Electric Lime Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Candy Apple Cardstock

Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment